Monday, February 27, 2012

It's a glamorous life


I didn't even look to see how long it's been since my last post.  Essentially, our house has been a breeding ground for illness.  No matter how much bleach and Lysol I use, it seems that every year around this time, we take turns getting sick.  Today it's Jude.  He woke up with a fever and vomiting.  Poor thing has felt (in his words) "wobbly" all day.  He's sleeping on the bathroom floor right now...again. A week and a half ago, it was me with the stomach flu, and a day or two prior to my stomach flu was Julia's stomach flu.  Ruby has had a low grade temp a couple of times over the past couple of weeks, and continues to be a snot factory. In her case though, she doesn't slow down.  Fever or no fever, the kid just goes.  Energizer Bunny.

On the upside, I was able to work over the weekend and made some new headbands.  I'm absolutely in love with them! I even got some of them on Etsy...quite an accomplishment!!!!









http://www.etsy.com/shop/JuJuRoo?section_id=10951147

No comments:

Post a Comment