Thursday, June 7, 2012

I must be busy

Clearly I have fallen down on the job here.  My intent was to at least post once per week...that didn't happen.

School is now out and we are in full summer mode.  Tan lines are beginning to form, the 2 year old now bobs around the big pool in her floaties without assistance.  I say she "bobs" because her kicking really doesn't get her anywhere.  It's sort of sad to watch really, but she seems perfectly happy.

I completed my first Farmer's Market last month and it was wonderful.  One of my best girlfriends come from Omaha to help me out (Thanks again, Anna!) and so did Julia.  It was exhausting, but fun.  I am really going to try to schedule another date in July.  And possibly in August.  I will need to get busy making though if I'm going to do it.  My best success with JuJuRoo has really come at the Lincoln Racquet Club.  They started carrying my headbands and they have been really popular there.

We are heading into an extremely busy June, but I hope to be better about posting...we shall see.


No comments:

Post a Comment